Monday, December 10, 2007

To see a World in a Grain of Sand

...And a Heaven in a Wild Flower

Yesterday was the last day I had the macro lens, and wanted to do a series of flowers. I always come up with these ideas at the wrong time of year, as the flowers that are available in winter are few. I went down to the Farmer's market-- nothing. The flower shop? Nothing. Walked around the neighborhood-- again, nothing.

I gave up and went back home to tidy up the place before my husband came home. And when he does come home, you know what he does? He brings me a bouquet of flowers, because he knew I liked to take macro shots of flowers. Isn't that the sweetest thing?

In the bunch were these green flowers-- exquisite! They were so fun, so bright, and so perfectly miniature. I wish I knew what they were.

No comments: